Connect keyboards, mice and other USB devices to your FPGA development board or any system with a 12-pin Pmod™ compatible socket.
This module provides a Pmod™ compatible interface to a CH559T dual USB host controller IC connected to a dual USB Type-A socket. The 5V USB VBUS power is supplied by a step-up boost converter.
Currently available for pre-order. Final appearance, specifications and features subject to change.
- CH559L dual USB host controller
- 5V step-up boost converter
- Dual USB Type-A socket
- 12-pin Pmod™ compatible interface (SPI and UART)
- 48mm x 20.32mm board dimensions
- Dual USB host controller
- No external 5V power source required
- Ships with firmware that supports a USB keyboard and mouse
- Firmware can be reprogrammed via ISP header
- Open-source firmware, documentation and schematics will be made available on GitHub
Designed by Lone Dynamics Corporation. Manufactured, tested and shipped from Germany.